If you belong to a country for which e-visa is not applicable then you would have to apply for a regular paper visa on your passport. There is a 3 step procedure for this which is as follows :
1. Fill the application form online (Click Here)
2. Submit your application with required documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
3. Collect your passport/visa from Indian Mission/Visa Application Center or by post.
Documents Required for Indian Visa
Passport with 6 month validity
Recent Passport size photographs
Photo copy of passport
Copy of online Visa application form
Proof of Residential Address
Recommendation from home country doctor to visit particular specialized medical center for treatment
Medical documents of the treatments that are done
Passport copy of attendant (for Attendant visas)
Proof of relationship with attendant (for Attendant visas)
Visa Invitation Letter from the Hospital in India where treatment is planned. Only the government approved hospitals will qualify for getting medical visa for the patient and the attendants. Once you have submitted the visa invite from a hospital changing of the hospital after arriving in India is not permitted.
If the visa is for more than 180 days then registration is compulsary within 14 days of arrival in India.
Currently the nationals of 166 countries can avail the e-visa facility for travelling to India. The E-Visa is applicable for Medical Treatment for the patient as well as the attendant. The procedure for obtaining e-visa is as follows :
1. Apply Online (Click Here). Upload the passport page and photo of yours
2. Pay E-visa fee online by credit / debit card / netbanking / payment wallet
3. Receive ETA Online Electronic Travel Authorization/ETA Will be sent to your e-mail
4. Fly To India Print ETA and present at Immigration Check Post where eVisa will be stamped on passport.
5. E-Visa has 5 sub-categories viz. e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa, e-Medical Visa, e-Medical Attendant Visa and e-Conference Visa. A foreigner (other than those applying for e-Conference Visa) will be allowed to club activities permitted under these categories. Foreigners applying for e-Conference visa will be permitted to club the activities permitted under e-Tourist visa only. Only two e-Medical Attendant Visas will be granted against one e-Medical Visa.
6. For e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days. Example: If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 2nd Jan.
7. Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc are to be uploaded mandatorily by the applicant. Additionally one more document depending upon the e-Visa type would also be required to be uploaded. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded documents and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia. Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Our hospitals are located in the northern part of the country specially in the NCR region within a distance of 20-50 kms from the New Delhi airport. Our hospitals are super specialty in the fields of Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Joint Replacement, Cancer Care, Liver and Kidney Transplants and many other brances of medicine. All our hospitals offer quality treatment and are accreditated by NABH or JCI.
We have the latest MRI, CT Scan, Digital X-Ray, Bone Densitometry (DEXA), Mammography, Ultrasound, Colour Doppler which gives us the diagnostic confidence for providing the right treatment.
Modular fully equipped Operation Theatres with Computer Navigation and C-Arm backed by a state of art ICU helps us in providing world class treatment to our patients.
Our team of doctors include some of the best names from the Indian Medical Fraternity. Dr V.S.Mehta, Dr Vikas Kathuria, Dr Sandeep Vaish in Neurosurgery, Dr Sumita Singh in Breast and Piles, Dr Mukesh Jain, Dr Anubhav Jain, Dr Subhash Jangid and Dr Praveen Tittal in Joints, Dr Priyanjana Sharma in ENT, Dr Kaushal Yadav in Cancer Surgery, Dr Vikram Singh in GI Laparoscopic Surgery, Dr Nutan Jain, Dr Vandana Jain and Dr Renu Yadav in Obs, Gynae and Infertility are some of the key doctors with us.
These patients from different parts of the world came to India for different treatments. In this video they are sharing their experiences about the doctors, hospitals and the treatment which they got from GNH during their stay in India.
This Omani Patient was advised to undergo amputation of his leg in his home country. He came to India in the hope of saving his leg from Amputation. Here the patient and his son are sharing their experience about India.
Kim Brian from California is a great man with an amazing sense of humour. Lying on the hospital bed, ready to be wheeled into the operation theatre and he is cracking jokes. Must watch video if you are planning to come to India for treatment.